Business Operations Intern
Are you looking for a company that will invest in you and your career?
- Are you always looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have a knack for organization and detail?
- Do you love helping people?
- Are you passionate about learning new skills?
Our Business Operations Interns have gone on to other awesome internships at major corporations and start ups!
Our focus is to help you Build Your Future.
As a Business Operations Intern you will be the CEO’s right hand, and have the opportunity to work in all areas of the business from sales, research, product design, strategy, marketing and business development.
Sitterly Students.com is fast growing technology start up looking for ambitious students and or recent grads to fuel growth. Sitterly is an online community connecting families and college student sitters, providing them the tools and resources to invest in each other’s future success. Business operations consist of developing the platform, developing markets, providing content to customers/business partners, and providing customer care.
Description of Duties, Responsibilities, Projects
- Work side-by-side with CEO and executive team supporting them
- Perform research as it pertains to developing the platform, new markets, new users and potential partners
- Contribute to creation of new features and market development
Requested qualifications, skills or academic credentials
- Intense appetite to learn
- Love helping people
- Excellent research skills, an almost obnoxious attention to detail, history of thinking outside the box
- min 4 months, start date and duration are negotiable
- Remote work possible, must have experience working remotely
- Email writing sample and social links here with subject line “[First Name, Last Name: Business Operations Intern Application]”
- Skype or in person interview