Sitterly- Community Manager Job
Do you want to help people build their futures? achieve their dreams?
Do you love connecting people?
Do you love organizing events?
Are you highly organized, proactive, self-directed, and detail-oriented?
Why are Community Managers Important?
Community Managers are master connectors, motivators, and leaders. They bring the community of college students and families together.
Sitterly Students is an online community connecting local families and local college student sitters, providing them the tools and resources to connect and invest in each other’s future success. Sitterly is hiring ambitious entrepreneurs to help build strong futures and communities. Read more about the Founder and How it Started
Description of Duties & Responsibilities
Community managers are responsible for developing local markets including, but not limited to developing local partnerships, membership and revenue.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Develop partnerships with local businesses
- Manage Family and Campus Partners and resources
- Drive community user growth on and off campus
- Drive community revenue and profit
Key Result Areas
How do we measure this?
Community Managers measure their success in terms of the following Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Overall number of users in local market
- Overall number of testimonials in local market
- Overall revenue in local market
- 2+ years management experience
- Child care experience (great job for local mom’s, flexible hours/remote work)
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 2 + years sales and or business development experience
- Comfort with social media platforms and MS Office platforms
- WordPress experience a strong plus
- Marketing experience a strong plus
- Experience in entrepreneurship or small business
- Thousands of leads and active lead pipeline
- Technology platform: (Sitterly website fully equipped for partners to manage leads, customers and affiliate income)
- Brand/Marketing materials
- Intern Labor
- Sitterly Community Partner Bootcamp, 100% set up for success
- WordPress Training
- MailChimp Training
- Customer Support Training
- Marketing Training
- Brand Strategy Training
- Commission based on experience
- Remote work possible
- ***Applications that fail to follow these EXACT instructions will not be considered
- Send resume, LinkedIn profile link, and 500 word response to the following question ‘Why do you want to work with Sitterly?’ here, use subject line : [Last Name, First Name: Community Manager Position]
- Email one page or one slide strategy of how you will meet the KRA’s listed above
- Skype or in person interview
Looking forward to learning more about you!