Open Position: Family Partner (All Locations)
Why are Family Partners important?
Building futures takes a strong community. A strong, loving, supportive and active community. It is the Family Partner’s responsibility to help cultivate this active community through supporting Sitterly families. Family Partners are provided the tools to develop a strong and rewarding community.
Family Partner Roles & Responsibilities
Family partners are responsible for increasing Sitterly family member engagement in their local community
- Generate member testimonials and connections, provide families personal search support
- Generate repeat family memberships
- Generate new family memberships
How do we measure this?
Family partners measure their success in terms of the following Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- # family testimonials within local area
- # active family memberships within local area (commission)
[Suggested] methods for increasing engagement
Family Partners have a finger on the pulse of the local community, are always looking for opportunities to contribute value to Sitterly families. Here are a few suggestions. Family Partners are entrepreneurial, self starters and take initiative to develop relationships and propose creative opportunities to grow and cultivate the Sitterly community.
- Actively reach out to and support families in their search for part help via phone, email, text etc
- Utilize the local brand in brand materials
- Design/post marketing materials (e.g., flyers)
- Develop relationships with local groups and businesses
- Increase awareness of Socials with family members (e.g.,Facebook group, Twitter)
- Evaluate resources for opportunities to grow members
- Host/Co-host Family events
- Thousands of leads and active lead pipeline
- Technology platform: (Sitterly website fully equipped for partners to manage leads, customers and affiliate income)
- Brand/Marketing materials
- Intern Labor
- Sitterly Family Partner Bootcamp, 100% set up for success
- WordPress Training
- MailChimp Training
- Customer Support Training
- Marketing Training
- Brand Strategy Training
All you need is a phone, internet connection and willingness to take initiative.
- Commission up to 75% of net revenue on family memberships.
- Example: If a membership per family is $40 sign up and $10 recurring, and have ~1200 without active memberships, then that is about $48,000 in gross revenue on sign ups alone on the table, or about $24,000 in commission at 50% commission.
- 2+ years sales experience, outbound calls
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Child care experience preferred
- Self motivated; track record of setting own goals and accomplishing them
- High attention to detail
- Writing experience
- High proficiency with MS Office, emphasis on Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- WordPress experience a strong plus
- Experience in entrepreneurship; ability to demonstrate having created or co created something from scratch
- ***Applications that fail to follow these EXACT instructions will not be considered
- Send resume, LinkedIn profile link, Skype ID and 500 word response to the following question ‘Why do you want to work with Sitterly?’ here, use subject line : [Last Name, First Name: Family Partner Application]